Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee will be held in the public. It is important to recognise that this is a meeting in public not a public meeting. This means that members of the public are able to attend and observe, but cannot take part in the discussions, except by putting a question in advance. We would ask members of the public who wish to attend to read the information below to ensure that Governing Body meetings are productive for all involved.
Dates and locations 2018
- Wednesday 21st February - 2pm - 5pm. Brave Room, Dover District Council
- Wednesday 18th April - 2pm - 5pm. Brave Room, Dover District Council
- Wednesday 20th June - 2pm - 5pm. Room TBC
- Wednesday 17th October - 2pm - 5pm. Room TBC
- Wednesday 19th December - 2pm - 5pm. Room RBC
You can also view all our meeting papers and agendas on the publications page.
Ask a question
Written questions are preferable and should be submitted three working days before the meeting by completing the online form or by emailing email@example.com.
Register of Interests
Processes are in place to ensure that the Register of Interests is updated regularly. The latest register is available to download below: