Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee will be held in the public. It is important to recognise that this is a meeting in public not a public meeting. This means that members of the public are able to attend and observe, but cannot take part in the discussions, except by putting a question in advance. We would ask members of the public who wish to attend to read the information below to ensure that the meetings are productive for all involved.
Dates and locations 2019/20
- 24 January 2019 - 10:00 – 13:00, Council Chamber, Thanet District Council, Cecil Street, Margate
- 21 March 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Brave Room, Dover District Council, Whitecliffs Business Park, Dover
- 23 May 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point
- 25 July 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Thanet Council Chamber, Thanet CCG, Margate, CT9 1XZ
- 19 September 2019 - 09:00 – 12:00, Thanington Resource Centre, Thanington Road, Canterbury
- 21 November 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Council Chamber, Thanet District Council, Cecil Street, Margate
- 23 January 2020 - 09:30-11:30, Thanington Resource Centre CT1 3XE
- 19 March 2020 - 09:30-11:30, Thanington Resource Centre CT1 3XE
You can also view all our meeting papers and agendas on the publications page.
Ask a question
Written questions from the public: Any questions relating to Committee meeting papers which are received in writing three or more days in advance of the meeting will receive a verbal response at the meeting, and the response will be appended to the minutes of the meeting. Please send your question, along with a contact telephone number or e-mail address, to:
Chair of the East Kent Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Written Questions from the Public
Canterbury & Coastal CCG
Kent, CT1 1YW.
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading EK PCCC Questions from the Public
Register of Interests
Processes are in place to ensure that the Register of Interests is updated regularly. The latest register is available to download below: