Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee will be held in the public. It is important to recognise that this is a meeting in public not a public meeting. This means that members of the public are able to attend and observe, but cannot take part in the discussions, except by putting a question in advance. We would ask members of the public who wish to attend to read the information below to ensure that the meetings are productive for all involved.
Dates and locations 2019/20
After careful consideration and in light of recent government guidance regarding COVID-19, Kent and Medway CCGs have taken the decision to hold their remaining March 2020 Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings by voice conference, and will not be meeting in public this month. Agendas and papers will be published as usual, and minutes will be published in due course following the meeting. As usual, questions relating to items on the agenda are welcome, and we will endeavour to publish the answers to these within two working days of the meeting. Thank you for your understanding.
- 24 January 2019 - 10:00 – 13:00, Council Chamber, Thanet District Council, Cecil Street, Margate
- 21 March 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Brave Room, Dover District Council, Whitecliffs Business Park, Dover
- 23 May 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point
- 25 July 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Thanet Council Chamber, Thanet CCG, Margate, CT9 1XZ
- 19 September 2019 - 09:00 – 12:00, Thanington Resource Centre, Thanington Road, Canterbury
- 21 November 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Council Chamber, Thanet District Council, Cecil Street, Margate
- 23 January 2020 - 09:30-11:30, Thanington Resource Centre CT1 3XE
- 19 March 2020 - 09:30-11:30, Thanington Resource Centre CT1 3XE
You can also view all our meeting papers and agendas on the publications page.
Ask a question
Written questions from the public: Any questions relating to Committee meeting papers which are received in writing three or more days in advance of the meeting will receive a verbal response at the meeting, and the response will be appended to the minutes of the meeting. Please send your question, along with a contact telephone number or e-mail address, to:
Chair of the East Kent Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Written Questions from the Public
Canterbury & Coastal CCG
Kent, CT1 1YW.
Or via email to: email@example.com with the subject heading EK PCCC Questions from the Public
Register of Interests
Processes are in place to ensure that the Register of Interests is updated regularly. The latest register is available to download below: