Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee will be held in the public. It is important to recognise that this is a meeting in public not a public meeting. This means that members of the public are able to attend and observe, but cannot take part in the discussions, except by putting a question in advance. We would ask members of the public who wish to attend to read the information below to ensure that the meetings are productive for all involved.
Dates and locations 2018/19
- 24 January 2019 - 10:00 – 13:00, Council Chamber, Thanet District Council, Cecil Street, Margate
- 21 March 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Brave Room, Dover District Council, Whitecliffs Business Park, Dover
- 23 May 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point
- 25 July 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Thanet Council Chamber, Thanet CCG, Margate, CT9 1XZ
- 19 September 2019 - 09:00 – 12:00, Thanington Resource Centre, Thanington Road, Canterbury
- 21 November 2019 - 09:00 – 13:00, Council Chamber, Thanet District Council, Cecil Street, Margate
You can also view all our meeting papers and agendas on the publications page.
Ask a question
Written questions are preferable and should be submitted three working days before the meeting by completing the online form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register of Interests
Processes are in place to ensure that the Register of Interests is updated regularly. The latest register is available to download below: