We will do all that we can to improve the health outcomes of the people that live in our area. This means addressing the variation in quality of local healthcare services and the inequality of health outcomes that this can cause. We will ensure that local health and care services are integrated and that patients experience ‘joined-up’ care.
The views of local people matter to us greatly and patients and community groups are at the heart of our clinical commissioning process.
Our vision is simple and fully supported by our membership and the public that have attended our engagement events:
The vision is supported by a set of values that we believe embody the style and culture of working that will enable us to become a CCG that our local population can be proud of:
- Keeping the patient at the heart of everything we do
- Ensuring that all commissioning is led by clinicians
- Making the most of all the resources at every opportunity
- Keeping a strong focus on working closely with all of our partners
- Ensuring that services are as integrated as possible
- Keeping services as local as possible